- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 stick butter or margarine
- 1~5 oz. can evaporated milk (2/3 c.)
- 1 Jar (7 1/2oz) Marshmallow Fluff
- 3/4 tsp. vanilla
- 6 ounces peanut butter
- 6 ounces Reese’s peanut butter chips
- Grease a 9-inch square baking pan; set aside.
- In large saucepan combine the first 7 ingredients. Stir over low heat until blended. Increase heat to Medium and bring to a full-rolling boil being careful not to mistake escaping air bubbles for boiling. Boil slowly, stirring constantly for 5 minutes. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla and peanut butter and chips until melted.
- Turn into greased pan and cool.
Makes 2 1/2 pounds.