- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, brown sugar and confectioners’ sugar until smooth.
Beat in the pumpkin, sour cream, molasses, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice until blended.
Good with gingersnap cookies, Also great with apple and pear slices or spread on breads like zucchini or any nut bread.
Yield: 4 cups.
- Sweet Little Details: Pumpkin Dip (eventsbysocialgraces.com)
- 3 Perfect Pumpkin Desserts! (education.com)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip – 2.0 (andtheycookedhappilyeverafter.wordpress.com)