- 1/2 cup butter, unsalted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 egg, large
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon espresso powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cream butter, sugar, brown sugar and honey together until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg and vanilla. Sift over the flour, baking soda, espresso powder and salt, stir.
- Add chocolate chips and mix to combine well.
- Drop heaping teaspoonfuls of dough on prepared pans. Bake 10-12 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Transfer to rack to cool.
Yield: 24-27 cookies
- Mint Chocolate Delight Cookies (thepinkgourmet.wordpress.com)
- Supersized Chocolate Chip Cookies (thehealthyflavor.com)
- Espresso Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies (thehooteats.com)
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Whoopie Pies (cantstayoutofthekitchen.com)
- Chocolate and Peanut Butter Chip Cookies (acedarspoon.com)
- Vegan Double Chocolate Chip Cookies (thechangerevolution.wordpress.com)