- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- 3 eggs, large
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon espresso powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons Hershey’s cocoa, special dark
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup dark corn syrup
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375° F (190 degrees C).
- Beat eggs, butter, sugar, salt, cocoa, espresso powder, vanilla and syrup. Stir in pecans and chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into pie shell.
- Bake until set, 40 – 45 minutes. Cool.
Yield: 8 servings
- De Lux Pecan Pie (familyrecipebooks.wordpress.com)
- Pecan Pie (spoonful.com)
- Coconut – Pecan Frosting (familyrecipebooks.wordpress.com)
- Frontera Grill’s Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars Recipe | Babble (babble.com)
- Southern “Traditional” Pecan Pie (southerncountrycook.wordpress.com)