- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground all spice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/8 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 -1 1/2 cup apples, chopped
- 1/2 cup nuts, chopped ((optional))
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F. Spray loaf pan (8-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ x 2-1/2″) with nonstick spray.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, cloves, ginger and salt and set aside.
- Combine sugar, eggs, oil, milk and vanilla, beating well.
- Blend into flour mixture.
- Fold in apples and nuts (if used) and pour into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake 50-60 minutes or until loaf tests done.
Yeild: 6-8 servings
*Freezes nicely 🙂
- Pumpkin Bread (mmmfoodies.wordpress.com)
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread (tothetable24.wordpress.com)
- Amazing banana bread with almond flour (marialivingandlearning.wordpress.com)
- Reindeer Bread (freehomerecipes.wordpress.com)
- Easy Old Fashioned Gingerbread (kissmyingredients.com)
- Moist Pumpkin Bread Recipe (food.com)
- Amish Cinnamon Bread (refineryandwomanhood.wordpress.com)