- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup HERSHEY’S Cocoa
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3/4 cup dark corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie crust
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Stir together sugar and cocoa in medium bowl. Add eggs, corn syrup, butter and vanilla; stir until well blended. Stir in pecans and chocolate chips. Pour into unbaked pie crust.
3. Bake 55-60 minutes or until set. Remove from oven to wire rack. Cool completely.
Yield: 8 servings.
- Glazed Pecans & Maple Glazed Pecans | Pottery Barn (potterybarn.com)
- Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pumpkin Pie (Dairy-Free) (shannaward.com)
- Thanksgiving Dessert (devildiy.wordpress.com)
- Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie (kitchencalculation.wordpress.com)
- Chocolate Pecan Pie Recipe (movietelevisionnews.wordpress.com)
- Chocolate Pecan Pie Recipe (chocolatenewsandrecipes.wordpress.com)
- Pecan Pie Rugelach for Thanksgivukkah (seattleflourchild.wordpress.com)
- Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie (cajunmamacookinblog.com)
- Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie (barriersbooksandassociates.com)