- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 unsalted butter, soft
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 egg, large
- 6 ounces dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/4 cup Amaretto
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugars together till light and fluffy. Mix in egg and vanilla.
- Add flours, baking soda, salt and nutmeg; mix well.
- Add nuts, chocolate chips and Amaretto; mix well.
- Drop by rounded spoonful on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 8 -10 minutes.
- Cool on pan for 2 minutes before removing to wire rack to finish cooling.
I used an extra large cookie scoop and got 18 cookies.