- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoons flaxseed meal
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, large
- 1/2 cup eggnog
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup cranberries, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9×9-inch square pan with parchment.
- In a medium bowl mix dry ingredients, set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and eggnog and stir until blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips and cranberries.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan. Bake for 25 – 30 min or until middle is set.
- Remove from the oven and cool on a rack for 1 hour. Cut just before serving.
Yield: 12-16 Brownies
- eggnog cookies w/buttercream frosting (daybydaymasterpiece.com)
- Gingerbread Brownies (butterfliesandbrownies.wordpress.com)
- Soft Eggnog Cookies (thivierge22.wordpress.com)
- Holiday Recipe: Eggnog Breakfast Bread Pudding – Recipes from The Kitchn (thekitchn.com)
- Homemade Pumpkin Eggnog – It’s My Birthday! (queenfaith.wordpress.com)
- Eggnog ice cream for the holidays! (stefanieluongo.wordpress.com)
- Eggnog Cookies (mytwistedfood.wordpress.com)