- 32 ounces ricotta cheese, fat free
- 1 8 ounce package Neufchatel cheese
- 1.2 teaspoon espresso powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup of mini chocolate chips
- Beat ricotta and cream cheese until smooth.
- Add sugar and mix until well blended.
- Mix in espresso powder and vanilla.
- Stir in mini chocolate chips and serve in bowl with fresh fruit, cookies or even cannoli chips
- The Cannoli (alexisbooks.wordpress.com)
- Cannoli Siciliani (eatknowhow.com)
- Pizza Cannoli (instructables.com)
- Apple Brickle Dip (sarasfavoritethings.wordpress.com)