- 4 oz Lemon cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cup confectionary sugar
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 stick butter or margarine
- 1 5 oz. can evaporated milk (2/3 c.)
- 1 Jar (7 1/2 oz) Marshmallow Fluff
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 12-oz. package white chocolate pieces
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 8-inch square pan.
- In a medium bowl combine the cookie crumbs, pecans and butter; mix until well blended. Press into 8 inch pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 7 minutes. Cool.
- In large saucepan combine the sugars, salt, butter, milk and fluff. Stir over low heat until blended.
- Increase heat to Medium and bring to a full-rolling boil being careful not to mistake escaping air bubbles for boiling. Boil slowly, stirring constantly for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in lemon extract and white chocolate until chocolate is melted.
- Pour onto crust and cool.
Makes about 2 1/2 pounds.
- Peanut Butter Fudge (butterfliesandbrownies.wordpress.com)
- Snickers Fudge (thehappyhousewife.com)
- Mom’s Easy Chocolate Fudge (thesweetspotblog.com)
- Christmas Fudge (basikhomehowto.com)