- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup peanut butter, chunky
- ¾ cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- ⅓ cup peanuts, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 9×9-inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy, approximately 4-5 minutes. Beat in salt, the egg and the peanut butter.
- Sift flour into the bowl and stir it in, mixing until just combined. Add in peanut butter chips and peanuts; stir to evenly distribute.
- Pour batter into prepared baking dish and spread into an even layer.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the brownies are just just lightly browned at the edges and the center is set. Cool in the pan before slicing.