- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut, finely ground
- zest of 1 orange
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon triplesec
- 2 tablespoons Malibu rum
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
Preheat oven to 375°F. In a small bowl stir together flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside.
In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in egg and coconut extract. Mix in orange zest, coconut, orange juice, triplesec and Malibu. Gradually blend in dry ingredients.
Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of dough on ungreased cookies sheet.
Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden. Let stand on cookie sheet for 2-3 minutes before transferring to wire rack to cool.
Yield 21-24 cookies.
- Coconut and cardamom citrus muffins (beautifulsimplemeaningful.wordpress.com)
- German Chocolate Cookies (yesiwantcake.com)
- How to Make Coconut Cookies (mganegosyotips.wordpress.com)
- How to Make Orange Coconut Cookies (mganegosyotips.wordpress.com)
- Ranger Cookies (broadheadre.wordpress.com)