- 1 tbsp melted butter, unsalted
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp packed brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 to 3 tbsp chocolate chips
- In a small mug/cup/ramekin, mix together all your ingredients except the chocolate chips, until you get sticky cookie dough batter.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Place your mug in the microwave and cook on high for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes, using 30 second intervals. Leave in a little longer if wet/doughy on top. Do not cook longer than 1-1/2 minutes. Should be gooey in middle.
- Allow mug and cookie to cool for a moment.
Top with ice cream or whipped topping (optional)